INTERNSHIP - UI/UX DESIGNER
Kravasia currently opens internship for UI/UX Designer position.
- Translating and validating business and Kravasia’s key stakeholder needs.
- Creating user flow and prototypes.
- Build the best user interface to provide Kravasia’s customer with the most seamless shopping experience.
- Work closely with Kravasia’s developers to implement the UI/UX design for creating a working product.
- Experienced in design for web and mobile applications.
- Possess exceptional UI/UX design skills.
- Proficient in graphic design tools i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.
- Prior experience in sketching or building wireframe is a big plus.
- Able to create storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to translate ideas into product.
- Well versed in startup, design, and technical terms.
- Fresh graduate or students seeking internship opportunities are encouraged to apply.
- Deeply passionate about fashion, culture, and heritage.
Please submit your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject INTERNSHIP – UI/UX DESIGNER. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.